4 Day Tour (Golfing)
*All our tour packages are private tours and tourists have their own freedom to select what and where to visit.
Meet and assist at Colombo international airport by our company representative and proceed to the hotel in Colombo.
Colombo, Sri Lanka’s bustling capital, is located on the country’s west coast and is by far the country’s biggest city, as well as its window on the world. The city is a jarring mix of old and new, with a central cluster of high-rise office blocks and hotels overshadowing red-tiled colonial-era buildings and sprawling street markets which overflow with high piled fruit and vegetables, colourful silks and cottons, and deliciously fragrant spices.
Colombo offers many interesting venues that you can visit. The Galle Face Green Promenade, the National Museum, the National Art Gallery, the Independence Square, the Dutch Museum, Gangarama Temple, the Dutch hospital premises which has been converted into a mall, and the National Library. Shopping options are widely available while the night life is indeed enjoyable. Overnight stay at the hotel in Colombo.
After breakfast proceed to the Royal Colombo Golf Club.
The Royal Colombo Golf Club, one of the oldest golf clubs in the world received its Royal Charter from the British Crown in 1928. Set within a 96 acre former model farm that is located in a picturesque suburb area of Colombo 8, the Golf Club gives away the feeling of a sanctuary in the commercial capital of Sri Lanka. The Royal Colombo Golf Club that can be reached within 20 minutes by car. Kelani Valley Railway line runs through where sixth hole of the golf course is located. Through its many water hazards and bunkers this 5770 m (par 71) golf course offers challenges that would out to test even the seasoned players.
Optional – Colombo City Tour, Shopping Tour. Overnight stay at the hotel in Colombo.
Leave the hotel at the standard check-out time and proceed to the airport for the departure.
• Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
• Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Chauffer.
• All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
• Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
• Accommodation on single /double /triple room sharing basis.
• Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
The Price does Not Includes;
• Kandy Perahera Supplements.
• Entrance fees and tickets in Sri Lanka.
• Safari Jeep and boat Charges.
• Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey.
• Lunch & Dinner Expenses
• Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
• Tips to service men and drivers.
• Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
• Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.